The program is meant for ambitious teams with international focus. The requirements for the team are following:
- you are an ambitious and motivated team
- you have a promising idea for a new product or a service
- your idea is scalable and internationally focused
- you have a will to turn your idea into profitable business
- you need help with validating your idea and developing your business model
- you are ready to commit to the program schedule
The program is aimed towards starting teams, so the most important requirement is attitude and future potential. The language of the program is English. Theme for the year 2015 is Smart city, but it is to binding.
How big the team should be?
There is no limit for team sizes, but it is recommended that a team consists of two to five members. The most important thing is that everyone in the team has a valuable role. If your team is lacking some skills or members, we can help you find those. So, you can apply even if you are not 100% ready yet.
What if I already have a business?
The program is meant for new businesses. So if teh business is just starting, you can get in. But if it already has been running for awhile, Ahjo might not be the program for you.
If you have any questions regarding the selection send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline is October 6th, but teams are being selected already. A limited number of teams can be selected, so apply now!